apx-libThis node module contains a collection of Angular components. The primary consumer of this module is Nighthawk.
Building the projectThis module is developed against Node.js v0.12.7. The components are implemented in TypeScript, and a build script is available to transpile the code to ES5.
This command will generate the
./distfolder, which contains the transpiled ES5 source code.
Running testsMocha and Karma are used to implement and execute unit tests.
By default, unit tests are run inside PhantomJS 2.1.1.
Development workflowIf you wish to automatically rebuild the project as you make changes to the source, the
make build-watchcommand is availabe. Note: you must install Entr.
# Ubuntu apt install entr # OSX brew install entr
To automatically run unit tests during development, the use
Releasing a new versionThis module is versioned using semantic versioning. When releasing a new version of the module, you must determine whether to bump the PATCH, MINOR, or MAJOR version number.
- If the changes include only bug fixes, bump the patch number. Run
- If the changes include new features, but the module is still backwards compatible with previous versions, bump the minor number. Run
- If the changes break backwards compatibility, bump the major number. Run
maketargets will do several things:
package.json, setting the new version number.
- Commit the changes to
- Tag the commit with the new version number.
- Push the new commit (and tag) to the remote.
Once this module is published on the public npm registry, these commands will be updated to also run