DescriptionA utility for rebase-merging (AngularJS-related) GitHub PRs. Tasks performed:
- Verify the CLA signature.
- Fetch the PR as local branch.
- Rebase and merge the local branch into the target branch (e.g.
Closes #<PR>to the commit message (at the right place).
- Display the resulting changes for inspection (via
_(Experimental feature: Enhanced diff highlighting.)_
- Interactively clean untracked files (e.g. auto-generated artifacts).
- Run the CI-checks.
- Push the changes to origin.
- Clean everything up (e.g. if something goes wrong).
UsageUsing in the command-line:
# Show version info ng-pr-merge --version # Show usage instructions ng-pr-merge --usage # Merge a PR ng-pr-merge 12345
You can optionally specify the GitHub repo and/or branch to merge to (by default
# Use non-default repo and branch ng-pr-merge 12345 --branch="some-branch" --repo="some-user/some-repo"
Finally, adding the
--instructionsargument, will display the commands that need to be run, but not actually do anything. This is useful if you want to run the commands yourself:
# Only show instructions ng-pr-merge 12345 [--branch="some-branch"] [--repo="some-user/some-repo"] --instructions
TestingThe following test-types/modes are available:
npm run lint
- Unit tests:
npm run test-unit
- E2E tests:
npm run test-e2e
- All tests:
npm run test
- "Watch" mode:
npm run test-watch