Typescript Library Boilerplate Basic
Minimal Library Starter Kit for your Typescript projects
- Webpack 5
- Babel 7
- Hot reloading (
- Automatic Types file generation (index.d.ts)
- UMD exports, so your library works everywhere.
- Jest unit testing
- Customizable file headers for your build (Example 1) (Example2)
- Daily dependabot dependency updates
📦 Getting Started
git clone https://github.com/hodgef/ts-library-boilerplate-basic.git myLibrary npm install
Before shipping, make sure to:
package.jsoninformation (These will be used to generate the headers for your built files)
library: "MyLibrary"with your library's export name in
- Your users can include your library as usual
import MyLibrary from 'my-library'; const libraryInstance = new MyLibrary(); ...
<script src="build/index.js"></script> const MyLibrary = window.MyLibrary.default; const libraryInstance = new MyLibrary(); ...
✅ Libraries built with this boilerplate
Made a library using this starter kit? Share it here by submitting a pull request!