This is Learning Locker's package for validating xAPI Statements. The package aims to return all of the problems with an xAPI statement in one function call. Since this package is part of Learning Locker, it has been conformance tested. You can try this package out on RunKit.
Learning Locker is a trademark of HT2 Inc.
InstallationTo install all of Learning Locker, see the installation documentation. To install just the xAPI validation package, you can follow the instructions below.
npm i xapi-validation
- Download the code by either:
- Cloning the repository (authorised collaborators only) `git clone email@example.com:LearningLocker/xapi-validation.git`. - [Forking the repository](https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/) and cloning the fork.
- Change to the directory of the cloned code
- Install dependencies
- Make your changes to the "src" directory.
- Build the code
npm run build.
- Test the code
- Commit and push your changes
npm run acp.
- Create a pull request.