KendoReact PivotGrid (Pivot Table) Component for React
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The KendoReact Data Grid (Table) provides 100+ ready-to-use data grid features covering everything from paging, sorting, filtering, editing, and grouping to row and column virtualization, export to PDF and Excel.
The React PivotGrid (also called Pivot Table) which is part of KendoReact, can be data-bound to an OLAP service and customized extensively. Out-of-the-box, it comes with row and column sorting and filtering, row and column totals, and an end-user configurator interface.
React PivotGridThe KendoReact PivotGrid component is built on React from the ground up by developers with 19+ years of experience in making enterprise-ready components. This results in a React PivotGrid that delivers lightning-fast performance and is highly customizable.
Key KendoReact PivotGrid features:
- Row and column sorting—Ability to sort and unsort via row and column headers.
- Row and column filtering—Ability to filter pivot table data via row and column headers.
- Row and column totals—Automatically applied formatting to separate totals from the rest of the data.
- End-user configurator interface—A visual “command center” for the user to slice and dice the data.
- Data binding—The component can be bound to a OLAP service through a custom react hook or, alternatively, a higher-order component (HOC).
- Custom rendering—Almost all the UI components comprising the PivotGrid can be modified.
Support OptionsFor any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact PivotGrid, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- API Reference of the KendoReact PivotGrid
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
High-level component overview pages
Copyright © 2023 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.