An Angular (Angular6+) style wrapper for @stomp/stompjs.
Version CompatibilityThe current version is 8.x.x. The underlying @stomp/stompjs has been bottom rewritten bringing strict compatibility with STOMP standards. This is the first-ever STOMP JS client library that reliably supports binary payloads.
This version is recommended for Angular6 and higher.
It has been reported to work with ionic projects as well.
Getting startedhttps://stomp-js.github.io/ has tutorials and documentation.
UpgradingPlease follow migration guides.
- Highly recommended step by step guide at ng2-stompjs with Angular 7
- Upgrade instructions at migration guides
- API documentation is located at: API Docs
- Using STOMP with SockJS
- Change Log
- stomp-js/ng2-stompjs-angular7 - final output of ng2-stompjs with Angular 7.
- The original Angular 6 demo upgraded as per migration guides.
Older Angular versionsVersion 4.x.x may be used with Angular 2/4/5 - use dependency like "^4.0.0". Documentation for 4.x.x can be accessed at https://stomp-js.github.io/ng2-stompjs/.
- Sam Finnigan
- Jimi (Dimitris) Charalampidis
- Deepak Kumar
- Astha Deep
- Michel Promonet
- Everyone involved at https://github.com/stomp-js/stomp-websocket