This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA. To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here.
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
Listsand its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-angular-lists
Listscomponent is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Data binding - Supports data binding to display the list of items from the local or server-side data source.
- Grouping - Provides support to group the logically related items under a category.
- Nested list - Displays a set of nested list items in different layout.
- Virtualization - Allows you to load only viewable list items in a view port which will increase ListView performance on loading large number of data.
- Check list - Displays list item with checkbox which allows you to select single or select multiple items.
- Customizing templates - Allows you to customize the list item, header, and category group header.
- Accessibility - Provides built-in accessibility support that helps to access all the ListView component features through the keyboard, on-screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
SupportProduct support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-Trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
LicenseCheck the license detail here.
ChangelogCheck the changelog here
© Copyright 2022 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.