This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA. To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here.
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
SetupTo install Notification and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-react-notifications
Components includedFollowing list of components are available in the package
BadgesBadges can be used to alert users about new or unread messages, notifications, and additional information to the content. This can be used in conjunction with lists to represent each list’s timeline such as ‘new’, ‘old’, and ‘preview’.
MessageThe Message component has an option to display the messages with severity by differentiating icons and colors to denote the importance and context of the message to the end user.
ToastsThe toast is a small container, in which user can show a single or multiple informative lines with actions.
Notificationcomponent is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Types - Provided 8 different types of Badges.
- Predefined Colours - Provided 8 predefined situational colours of Badges.
- Position - Supports 3 different positions, such as
- Severity - Provides an option to display the message with distinctive icons and colors based on the severity type. The available severity types such as Normal, Success, Info, Warning, and Error.
- Variants - Provides an option to display the message with predefined appearance variants. The available variants such as Text, Outlined, and Filled.
- Visibility - Provides an option to show or hide the message.
- Template - Provides an option to customize the content of the message.
- Position - Enables to position the toast anywhere on the screen. It has a predefined set of positions and custom inputs for position based on the target.
- Autohide and TimeOut - Toast can be expired based on the timeOut property; it hides toast automatically when reaches specific time without user interaction.
- Multi Toast - Toasts can support to display multiple toasts with various time delay.
- Progress Bar - Supports to visually indicate time lapse when the toast expires.
- Action Buttons - Supports to add buttons in the toast for archiving any actions within the toast.
- Template - User customized element can be defined for the toast using the template property.
SupportProduct support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
LicenseCheck the license detail here.
ChangelogCheck the changelog here
© Copyright 2022 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.