angular-bind-html-compile-ci-devForked from angular-bind-html-compile, since it don't support access via npm, we forked it and put it on npm.
Original documentThis repo contains a bower package that provides an angular directive which can be passed trusted html with angular template content to evaluate.
bind-html-compile directive allows for HTML containing directives to be compiled.
You should only use this directive where the content is coming from a trusted source.
npm install angular-bind-html-compile-ci-dev
Add dependency to your app module
data.content contained a directive, it would not be compiled.
- Contributions welcome - Create an issue to discuss proposed changes and additions
- All contributions should be done in branches and submitted as pull requests.
- Code style follows the jsHint and jscs rules in
jscsrc. Automated travis tests will fail if these are not adhered to.
Releasing a new version
- Commit your changes.
- Follow the guidelines at http://semver.org/ to determine your new version number.
CHANGELOG.mdwith your new version number and a description of changes.
- Update the
- Commit those changes with the commit message "Bump to version number". version number should be in the format x.y.z.
git tag [version number]
git push --tags- must be done separately.