DemoDo you want to see directives in action? Visit http://harm-less.github.io/angular-sticky
- AngularJS (requires AngularJS 1.4.x or higher, tested with 1.4.9)
- Supports all major browsers and IE9 and up (lower versions might not be supported)
Install with Bower (recommended)To install Angular Sticky with Bower use:
bower install angular-sticky-plugin
Or with npm
npm install angular-sticky-plugin
ManuallyClick here to download the latest version of the plugin. In the ``
Adding it to your projectAs soon as you've got all the files downloaded and included in your page you just need to declare a dependency on the module:
Contributing to the projectWe are always looking for quality contributions!
There are several useful Grunt tasks you can run in order to use/change the project:
: Use to demo application in order to develop the scripts from the`
: Build the files from the`
folder to the`
Note: If you make a pull-request, there is no need to build the project as this is done only for a new release.
- Configurable z-index (preferably in each stack)
- Media queries based on predefined breakpoints (e.g. min-width: lg-max) so the code is DRYer in combination with Bootstrap or other grid frameworks
- There seems to be a weird bug were an element becoming sticky starts shaking a little
- I strongly suspect that performance can be improved at various parts in the code. For example by caching more.