This library is part of the Aurelia platform and contains a powerful client-side router. @davismj is currently the technical lead for routing.
To keep up to date on Aurelia, please visit and subscribe to the official blog and our email list. We also invite you to follow us on twitter. If you have questions look around our Discourse forums, chat in our community on Gitter or use stack overflow. Documentation can be found in our developer hub.
Platform SupportThis library can be used in the browser only.
Building The CodeTo build the code, follow these steps.
- Ensure that NodeJS is installed. This provides the platform on which the build tooling runs.
- From the project folder, execute the following command:
```shell npm install ```
- To build the code, you can now run:
```shell npm run build ``
4. You will find the compiled code in thedist` folder, available in three module formats: AMD, CommonJS and ES6.
- To run the project in development mode, you can run:
```shell npm start ```
- If you want to copy over the newly built bundle, you can specified
``` npm start -- --target ..\my-test-project ```
Running The TestsTo run the unit tests, first ensure that you have followed the steps above in order to install all dependencies and successfully build the library. Once you have done that, proceed with these additional steps:
- Run the test script:
``` npm run test ```
- With watch options to rerun the test (headless):
``` npm run test:watch ```
- With watch options to rerun the test (with browser):
``` npm run test:debugger ```