Bootstrap NotifyThis is a simple plugin that turns standard Bootstrap 4.0 alerts into "Growl-like" notifications.
Manual Download - Stable ReleaseIf you would like to download the latest stable release please follow the link below
Bower Officially SupportedI would like to thank Błażej Krysiak for doing this! ``` bower install remarkable-bootstrap-notify ```
Meteor Officially SupportedMeteor integration by zimme. ```sh meteor add mouse0270:bootstrap-notify ```
- Updated template to match Bootstrap 4 CSS classes
Version 3.1.5 provided by chrismbarr - Testing
- Cleaned Up Code
- Fixed Spelling
- Added Option to prevent Duplicate Notifications
- TypeScript Definitions File
Version 3.1.3 - Stable Release
- Added Meteor Support
- Fixed issue with Glyphicons Pro
- Updating version pattern.
- Fixed update for backwards compatibility
- Add the ability to update multiple values in one call
- Turn off Progress bar
- Set Progress bar value / Progress bar not shown by default
- New template structure
- Better event handling for onShow, onShown, onClose, onClosed
- updating notification content will reposition growls below it
- Fixed updating icon images
- Fixed IE Issues with Growl URL not being able to be clicked on
- Added the ability to show progress bars
- Added the ability to pass position in the settings
- Added newestontop option that allows new growls to push down old growls
- Added Transition CSS to plugin
- Remember to read to documentation. I use custom css style's for the progress bar that you can find there. This was left out of the plugin so you could choose to use the default progressbar styles provided for bootstrap or write your own.
- Added the ability to set an X and Y value within the offset option
- Added callback options onShow, onShown, onHide and onHidden
- Added a close all method to close all open growls
- Fixed issue with growl not closing if there was no CSS animations
Version 2.0.0a2 (with IE8 Support)
- Changed animate.in to animate.enter for IE8 compatibility
- Changed animate.out to animate.exit for IE8 compatibility
- Modified .is(':hover') for IE8 compatibility
- Better Minification
- Major rewright of the plugin file.
- Added the ability to pass the growl a link making it clickable.
- Added the ability to control the growl animations in and out using css.
- Added the ability to set growl settings globally.
- Removed jQuery fadeIn (use css to control growl animations)
- Added onGrowlShow and onGrowlShown callback functionality.
- Better positioning when using CSS animations after growl closes.
- Updated $.growl() to return a wrapper object with a small API to let you control individual notifications after they have been created.
- Added onGrowlClose and onGrowlClosed callback functionality.
- Made jQuery $.extend() Recursive so when you change just one option under position or template the script wont fail
- Fixed an issue where $.growl("message") would thrown an exception | Provided by DannyJo
- Initial Release
Demo and Documentation
pageokin the body. If that occurs for you, try emptying your browser cache or an alternate browser.