Steps component for BulmaThis is an extension for the Bulma CSS Framework.
It adds an in-depth
stepscomponent to track progress in multi-step forms or wizards.
Original written by aramvisser over at his original repo
DocumentationUsage & Examples
I'm trying to keep this working with the latest available Bulma version. Currently tracking: bulma v0.8.2. Other versions should work, but no promises.
npm install bulma-o-steps
- Download the
@import "bulma-steps.sass"after the
@import "bulma.sass"statement in your own
- Download the
@import "bulma-steps.min.css"after the
@import "bulma.css"statement in your own
- An expanded version of the file is also available at
Hosted OnlineAlternatively, you can include bulma and bulma-steps from a CDN. As of writing, these are the current CDNs for both:
- bulma: https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bulma/0.8.2/css/bulma.min.css
- bulma-steps: https://cdn.rawgit.com/octoshrimpy/bulma-o-steps/master/bulma-steps.css
DevelopmentThis repository doubles as the documentation page using Jekyll. You can see changes in the documentation by running Jekyll locally.
- Install ruby and then install Jekyll with
gem install jekyll
- Ruby's eventmachine is broken in windows, you can fix it by uninstalling it with
gem uninstall eventmachineand reinstalling the proper one with
gem install eventmachine --platform ruby
- Clone this repository
jekyll serveinside the root directory of this repository. Use
--livereloadif you'd like to see the changes live.
- Open the documentation page on http://localhost:4000
- Make changes to the
- Reload the documentation page to see your changes