InstallInstall with npm:
$ npm install cwd --save
var cwd = require('cwd'); cwd(); cwd('one/two.js'); cwd('one', 'two.js'); cwd(['one', 'two.js']);
Related projectsYou might also be interested in these projects:
- global-modules: The directory used by npm for globally installed npm modules. | homepage
- global-paths: Returns an array of unique "global" directories based on the user's platform and environment. The… more | homepage
- global-prefix: Get the npm global path prefix. | homepage
- is-absolute: Polyfill for node.js
path.isAbolute. Returns true if a file path is absolute. | homepage
- is-relative: Returns
trueif the path appears to be relative. | homepage
- relative: Get the relative filepath from path A to path B. Calculates from file-to-directory, file-to-file, directory-to-file… more | homepage
ContributingThis document was generated by verb, please don't edit directly. Any changes to the readme must be made in .verb.md. See Building Docs.
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Building docsGenerate readme and API documentation with verb:
$ npm install -g verb verb-readme-generator && verb
Running testsInstall dev dependencies:
$ npm install -d && npm test
LicenseCopyright © 2016, Jon Schlinkert. Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb, v0.9.0, on June 05, 2016.