d3.chartA framework for creating reusable charts with D3.js.
To get started you can:
- Read about reusability in d3 here
- Read our introduction post to d3.chart here
- Dive right into the wiki, which is full of instructions and guides.
- Check out the Miso Project website which has some live coding examples
InstallingYou can install d3.chart via bower by running:
You can also install it via npm by running:
$ bower install d3.chart
Otherwise, you can download it directly from this repository.
$ npm install d3.chart
Usingd3.chart implements "UMD", making it convenient to consume from a number of environments:
- The library may be loaded in a web browser directly via HTML
- From AMD-enabled environments, simply
- Consuming using CommonJS modules
Build InstructionsBuild requirements:
To fetch required dependencies, run the following command from the root of this repository:
After this, the project can be built by invoking Grunt from within this repository:
$ npm install $ bower install