Ignite UI for Angular - from Infragistics
You can find source files under the
srcfolder, including samples and tests.
Browser Support| | | | | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- |:---:| Latest ✔ | Latest ✔ | Latest ✔ | Latest ✔ | Latest ✔ | 11 |
\ IE 11 is only supported in Ignite UI for Angular < 13.0.0
Angular Data GridThe Ignite UI for Angular Data Grid equips you with all the necessary features for manipulating and visualizing tabular data in a series of rows and columns with ease. You can find powerful grid elements for no-lag scrolling while rendering and going through millions of data points.
Built for optimization and speed, our Angular grid component lets you quickly bind data with very little code and allows you to implement a variety of events in order to tailor different behaviors.
Angular Charts & GraphsIgnite UI for Angular arrives with an extensive library of data visualizations that enable stunning, interactive charts and dashboards for your modern web and mobile apps. All of them are designed to work flawlessly on every modern browser and provide complete touch as well as interactivity. Our comprehensive Angular Charts component supports more than 65 chart types that let you display all sorts of data representations and statistics. And with the rich and easy-to-use API, you can plot various types of charts.
Some of the Angular chart types included are: Polar chart, Pie chart, Donut chart, Bubble chart, Area chart, Treemap chart, and many others. And if you look for Angular financial charts, with Ignite UI you can get the same features as the ones you come across with Google Finance and Yahoo Finance Charts.
Build Apps with Ignite UI for Angular faster using our App Builder
Generate your Angular code projects using the App Builder
Current List of Components Include:|Components|Status|||Directives|Status||| |:--|:--:|:--|:--|:--|:--:|:--|:--| |accordion|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |avatar|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|autocomplete|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |badge|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|button|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |banner|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|date time editor|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |bottom navigation|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|divider|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |button group|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|dragdrop|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |calendar|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|filter|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |card|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|focus-trap|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |carousel|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|forOf|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |checkbox|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|hint|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |chips|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|input|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |circular progress|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|label|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |combo|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|layout|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |date picker|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|mask|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |date range picker|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|prefix|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |dialog|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|radio-group|:whitecheckmark:||Docs| |drop down|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|ripple|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |expansion panel|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|suffix|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |grid|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|text-highlight|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |hierarchical grid|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|toggle|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |icon|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|tooltip|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |input group|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|Others|Status|Docs|| |linear progress|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|Animations|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|| |list|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|dataUtil|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|| |month picker|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|dataContainer|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|| |navbar|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|IgxGridState|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|| |navigation drawer|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |pivot grid|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs |radio|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |select|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |simple-combo|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |slider|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |snackbar|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |stepper|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs| |switch|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |tabs|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |time picker|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |toast|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |tree|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs||||| |tree grid|:whitecheckmark:|Readme|Docs|||||
Components available in igniteui-angular-charts|Components|| |:---|:---| |Bar Chart|Docs| |Line Chart|Docs| |Financial Chart|Docs| |Doughnut Chart|Docs| |Pie Chart|Docs|
Components available in igniteui-angular-gauges|Components|| |:---|:---| |Bullet Graph|Docs| |Linear Gauge|Docs| |Radial Gauge|Docs|
Components available in igniteui-angular-excel|Components|| |:---|:---| |Excel Library|Docs|
Components available in igniteui-angular-spreadsheet|Components|| |:---|:---| |Spreadsheet|Docs|
SetupFrom the root folder run:
Create new Project with Ignite UI CLITo get started with the Ignite UI CLI and Ignite UI for Angular:
npm i -g igniteui-cli ig new <project name> --framework=angular cd <project name> ig add grid <component name> ig start
Adding IgniteUI for Angular to Existing ProjectIncluding the
igniteui-clipackages to your project:
ng add igniteui-angular
After this operation you can use the Ignite UI CLI commands in your project, such as
ig add. Learn more
Updating Existing ProjectAnalyze your project for possible migrations:
If there are new versions available, update your packages:
ng update igniteui-angular ... ng update igniteui-cli
Building the Library
// build the code ng build igniteui-angular // build the css npm run build:style // build them both npm run build:lib
You can find the build output under
Running the testsRunning the tests in watch mode:
ng test igniteui-angular // or npm run test:lib:watch
Running the tests once with code coverage enabled:
npm run test:lib
Building the API DocsThe API docs are produced using TypeDoc and SassDoc. In order to build the docs, all you need to do is run:
npm run build:docs
The output of the API docs build is located under
Run Demos ApplicationThe repository includes a sample application featuring the showcasing the different components/directives. In order to run the demo samples, build the library first and start the application.
NOTE: Experimental demos are not always stable.
NPM PackageYou can include Ignite UI for Angular in your project as a dependency using the NPM package.
npm install igniteui-angular
ContributingGeneral Naming and Coding Guidelines for Ignite UI for Angular
Demo Apps & Documentation
List of Angular Demo Apps
- Warehouse Picklist App - Demonstrates using several Ignite UI for Angular widgets together to build a modern, mobile app.
- FinTech Grid App - The Ignite UI for Angular Grid component is able to handle thousands of updates per second, while keeping the grid responsive for any interaction that the user may undertake. This sample demonstrates the Angular Grid handling thousands of updates per second.
- FinTech Tree Grid App - The Ignite UI for Angular Tree Grid component is able to handle thousands of updates per second, while keeping the grid responsive for any interaction that the user may undertake. This sample demonstrates the Tree Grid handling thousands of updates per second.
- Crypto Portfolio App - This is a web and mobile application, developed with Ignite UI for Angular components and styled with our one of a kind theming engine.
- Task Planner Application – Task Planner is an Angular web application. It provides an effective means for managing projects and related tasks. Thus, it loads data from the Web API endpoint, enabling the user to start managing - filtering and sorting tasks, editing tasks, adding new tasks. It shows nice UX UI perks like ability to Drag and Drop items from and to the List and Data Grid.
- Dock Manager with Data Analysis Tool - The Data Analysis sample application provides users with the flexibility to customize the data visualization using one of several chart types. Built with Angular UI components, it showcases the Angular Data Grid integrated with an Angular Data Chart, Angular Pie Chart, and an Angular Category Chart, to provide an interactive and engaging visualization. The Dock Manager web component provides a windowing experience, allowing users to customize the layout and view, and make the data more accessible.
- COVID-19 Dashboard - This dynamic dashboard was built using Indigo.Design and Ignite UI for Angular leveraging timely reports data from CSSEGISandData/COVID-19 to create an useful and impactful visualization. Built in a matter of hours, it showcases the Ignite UI Category and Data Charts, Map and List components for Angular and the how easy it is to get those quickly configured and populated with data.
- Inventory Management App - The Inventory Management App consists of 2 pages: The Products Page and the Dashboard Page. The Products Page contains a grid with product information and includes a number of useful features
Angular apps with ASP.NET Core Web ApplicationIf you consider Angular client side application with ASP.NET Core application you can check out our ASP.NET-Core-Samples
DocumentationTo get started with the Data Grid, use the steps in the grid walk-through.
All help, related API documents and walk-throughs can be found for each control here.
SupportDeveloper support is provided as part of the commercial, paid-for license via Infragistics Forums, or via Chat & Phone with a Priority Support license. To acquire a license for paid support or Priority Support, please visit this page.
Community support for open source usage of this product is available at StackOverflow.
LicenseThis is a commercial product, requiring a valid paid-for license for commercial use. This product is free to use for non-commercial educational use for students in K through 12 grades or University programs, and for educators to use in a classroom setting as examples / tools in their curriculum. In order for us to verify your eligibility for free usage, please register for trial and open a support ticket with a request for free license.
To acquire a license for commercial usage, please register for trial and refer to the purchasing options in the pricing section on the product page.
© Copyright 2020 INFRAGISTICS. All Rights Reserved. The Infragistics Ultimate license & copyright applies to this distribution. For information on that license, please go to our website https://www.infragistics.com/legal/license.