Magnific Popup Repository
Fast, light and responsive lightbox plugin, for jQuery and Zepto.js.
- Documentation and getting started guide.
- Examples and plugin home page.
- More examples in CodePen collection.
Optionally, install via Bower
bower install magnific-popupor npm:
npm install magnific-popup. Ruby gem:
gem install magnific-popup-rails.
- WordPress plugin - under development.
- Drupal module.
- Concrete5 add-on.
- Redaxo add-on.
- Contao extension.
If you created an extension for some CMS, email me and I'll add it to this list.
Location of stuff
- Generated popup JS and CSS files are in folder dist/. (Online build tool is on documentation page).
- Source files are in folder src/. They include Sass CSS file and js parts (edit them if you wish to submit commit).
- Website (examples & documentation) is in folder website/.
- Documentation page itself is in website/documentation.md (contributions to it are very welcome).
Using Magnific Popup?If you used Magnific Popup in some interesting way, or on site of popular brand, I'd be very grateful if you shoot me a link to it.
BuildTo compile Magnific Popup by yourself, first of make sure that you have Node.js, Grunt.js, Ruby and Jekyll installed, then:
1) Copy repository
2) Go inside Magnific Popup folder that you fetched and install Node dependencies
git clone https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup.git
3) Now simply run
cd Magnific-Popup && npm install
gruntto generate JS and CSS in folder
distand site in folder
grunt watchto automatically rebuild script when you change files in
- If you don't have and don't want to install Jekyll, run
grunt nositeto just build JS and CSS files related to popup in
LicenseScript is MIT licensed and free and will always be kept this way. But has a small restriction from me - please do not create public WordPress plugin based on it(or at least contact me before creating it), because I will make it and it'll be open source too (want to get notified?).
Created by @dimsemenov & contributors.