Get the name or number of the current month or any month of the year.
Install with npm
$ npm i month --save
var month = require('month'); month(); //=> 'January' (current month full name) month('M'); //=> '1' (current month number) month('MM'); //=> '01' (current month number, zero-filled) month('MMM'); //=> 'Jan' (current month abbreviation) month('MMMM'); //=> 'January' (current month full name) month('January'); //=> '12' (number of the given month number) month(1); //=> 'January' (name of the given month number) month(2); //=> 'February'
- days: Days of the week.
- iso-week: Get the ISO week of the year.
- months: Months of the year.
- o-clock: Simple utility for displaying the time in 12-hour clock format.
- seconds: Get the number of seconds for a minute, hour, day and week.
- weekday: Get the name and number of the current weekday. Or get the name of the… more
- week: Get the current week number.
- year: Simple utility to get the current year with 2 or 4 digits.
Running testsInstall dev dependencies:
$ npm i -d && npm test
ContributingPull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue
LicenseCopyright © 2015 Jon Schlinkert Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-cli on May 25, 2015.