ng-bootstrap to Bootstrap 3A CSS compatibility patch to make ng-bootstrap work with Bootstrap 3.
Include this after Bootstrap 3 CSS.
npm install ng-bootstrap-to-bootstrap-3
- Import, require, link, whatever, after Bootstrap 3 CSS. Tested with Bootstrap v3.3.7.
Components (see linked demos)Look for comments in the linked demo, but keep in mind that the approach is always the same:
- Unlink Bootstrap 4, link Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Link ng-bootstrap-to-bootstrap-3 CSS patch after Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Use the markup from Bootstrap 3.3.7 for Angular templates
- Use the directives, event handlers, and whatever from ng-bootstrap instead of the
data-somethingones from Bootstrap 3
- x Accordion (BS4 structure with BS3 colors and spacing)
- x Collapse
- x Dropdown
- x Modal
- x Popover
- x Progressbar
- x Rating (It just works, no need for a patch)
- Scrollspy (Planned feature of ng-bootstrap)
- x Tabs
- x Typeahead
- (nice-to-have) Demo page a-la ng-bootstrap