Documentation"NodeOPCUA by Example" (https://leanpub.com/node-opcuabyexample) provides a good starting point to understand and start using node-opcua.
More advanced interactive material & documentation is made available online for Registered members of the NodeOPCUA Subscription. Please visit https://support.sterfive.com to apply or contact Sterfive.
Sponsors & BackersWe appreciate that, once you have evaluated the software you consider supporting our effort by applying to our sponsor program:
- https://github.com/sponsors/node-opcua - https://opencollective.com/node-opcua
Grants ensure the following:
- 🔨 Long term maintenance of the project
- ⚙️ maintain the website and continuous integration platform
- 🛣 Progress on the road-map
- 🐛 Quick responses to bug reports
- 🚀 New features & enhancements
- ⚖️ representing the node-opcua user community at the OPC Foundation
SupportTechnical Support is exclusively provided to registered members of the NodeOPCUA Subscription (https://support.sterfive.com) or through dedicated Professional Services.
LicenseNode-OPCUA is made available to you under the MIT open source license.
See LICENSE for details.
value-added extensionsContact Sterfive SAS (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional companion modules that are available to registered members:
- node-opcua-pub-sub : Part 14 implementation to develop OPC UA PubSub over MQTT applications - node-opcua-webproxy: to operate node-opcua from within a web browser - node-opcua-optimized-client: super-charge OPC UA Client - react-components: a collection of React UI components - aggregator: a powerful OPC UA aggregator that can combine and monitored hundred of servers and millions of variables. - node-opcua-gds: a Global Discovery Server (Part 12) - node-opcua-modeler-ex: a powerful NO-GUI OPC UA modeler
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2022 Sterfive SAS
Copyright (c) 2014-2022 Etienne Rossignon