InstallingUse the following command to install this SDK:
npm install oci-sdk
Alternatively you can git clone this repo.
ConfiguringBefore using the SDK, set up a config file with the required credentials. See SDK and Tool Configuration for instructions.
Organization of the SDKThe
oci-typescript-sdkcontains the following:
- Service packages: All packages except
commonand any other package found inside
lib. These packages represent
- Common package: Found in the
commondirectory. The common package provides supporting functions and structs used by service packages.
ExamplesExamples can be found in the examples section
- The Issues page of this GitHub repository.
- Stack Overflow, use the oracle-cloud-infrastructure and oci-typescript-sdk tags in your post.
- Developer Tools section of the Oracle Cloud forums.
- My Oracle Support.
oci-typescript-sdkis an open source project. See CONTRIBUTING for details.
Oracle gratefully acknowledges the contributions to oci-typescript-sdk that have been made by the community.
LicenseCopyright (c) 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This software is dual-licensed to you under the Universal Permissive License (UPL) 1.0 as shown at https://oss.oracle.com/licenses/upl or Apache License 2.0 as shown at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0. You may choose either license.
See LICENSE for more details.
- You can find information on any known issues with the SDK at Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Known Issues and under the Issues tab of this project's GitHub repository.