Paydown.jsLoan payment calculation library with advanced features. Demo available at http://22.214.171.124/paydowncalc/
Also available as an NPM package.
- fully leap year aware
- freely selectable calculation period
- daily interest calculation
- negative interest calculation
- recurring payments
- recurring payment period length setting
- day count methods supported:
- payment methods supported:
- freely settable rate changes and extra payments
- optional calculation of payment fees
Browser usageSee dist directory.
Node.js usage examplesSee examples directory.
GUI demoBoth examples above are also available in the GUI demo, see http://paydowncalc.loan/
Click Import example button to get the menu.
Demo source codes can be found from gui-demo/reactive directory.
DocumentationSee doc directory.
- more tests
- better input validation
- better documentation
- more day count methods
- loan term features
ContributingContributions are welcome.
LicenseCopyright (c) 2019 Jussi Utunen
Licensed under the MIT License