Action manager for prompt-base.
InstallInstall with npm:
$ npm install --save prompt-actions
What does this do?
Used by prompt-base for toggling choices and updating the pointer position on prompts.
This is a separate module so that it is easier to maintain and unit test, and so that it can also be used by custom prompts when needed.
UsageAdd this library to your custom promptbase-prompt with the following line of code:
var Actions = require('prompt-actions');
- enquirer: Intuitive, plugin-based prompt system for node.js. | homepage
- prompt-base: Base prompt module used for creating custom prompts. | homepage
- prompt-choices: Create an array of multiple choice objects for use in prompts. | homepage
- prompt-grid: Prompt that allows the user to re-arrange the cells in a grid in the terminal. | homepage
- prompt-sort: Prompt that allows the user to re-order items in a list of choices. | homepage
ContributingPull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Please read the contributing guide for advice on opening issues, pull requests, and coding standards.
Building docs(This project's readme.md is generated by verb, please don't edit the readme directly. Any changes to the readme must be made in the .verb.md readme template.)
To generate the readme, run the following command:
$ npm install -g verbose/verb#dev verb-generate-readme && verb
Running testsRunning and reviewing unit tests is a great way to get familiarized with a library and its API. You can install dependencies and run tests with the following command:
$ npm install && npm test
LicenseCopyright © 2017, Jon Schlinkert. Released under the MIT License.
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.6.0, on June 02, 2017.