sails-hook-uploadsAdds an easier interface for working with file uploads and downloads in your Node.js/Sails app. Supports async/await.
Only supports Node 8 and up.
npm install sails-hook-uploads
var uploaded = await sails.uploadOne(inputs.someFile);
- .uploadOne(upstreamOrReadable) (accepts any Readable stream, or an incoming Sails file upload of 0 or 1 file; returns either
undefinedor a dictionary w/ information about the uploaded file data.)
- .upload(upstream) (accepts any incoming Sails file upload -- whether it consists of 0, 1, or ≥2 files; returns an array regardless.)
- .reservoir(upstreamOrReadable) (accepts any Readable stream, or any incoming Sails file upload -- whether it consists of 0, 1, or ≥2 files; returns an array regardless.)
- .startDownload(fd) (useful for downloading a file; returns a Readable)
- .cp(srcFd, srcOpts, destOpts) (useful for transloading an already-uploaded file to a different destination)
All methods use configuration from
sails.config.uploads. Most inherited settings can be overridden (see source code for details- it's pretty simple in there).
For more usage tips, see the Ration.io example app and tutorial course.
© 2017-present Rachael Shaw, Mike McNeil