SweetModalThe sweetest library to happen to modals. Now available for Vue.js.
UsageInstall SweetModal for Vue.js through npm:
npm install sweet-modal-vue
ExamplesFor examples, refer to the demo page.
Browser CompatibilitySweetModal should work in most major browsers:
- Safari 9+
- Firefox 20+
- Chrome 20+
- Opera 15+
- Microsoft Edge
- Fork the repository
npm run devand start hacking. You can reach the example site at
- When you're done, run one final
npm run buildcommand and commit your work for a pull request.
- tabs for indentation, 1 tab = 4 spaces
- camelCase method names
- camelCase for private methods
- snakecase computed properties
- snakecase data
- kebap-case attributes
- arrow functions if possible
- be fully ES6 compliant!