TopcoatCSS for clean and fast web apps
- Open index.html to view the usage guides.
- Copy your desired theme CSS from the
css/folder into your project
- Copy the
font/folders into your project ( Feel free to only
- Link the CSS into your page
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/topcoat-mobile-light.min.css">
Alternatively incorporate the css into your build process if you are so inclined.
ContributingStart by checking out our Backlog. (Pls file issues against this repo.)
git checkout -b my_branch
- Add your changes following the coding guidelines
- Commit your changes
git commit -am "Added some awesome stuff"
- Push your branch
git push origin my_branch
- make a pull request
For the details see our Engineering Practices.
TestingFor performance tests, see dev/test/perf/telemetry/.
BuildingTopcoat uses Grunt to build
- Open the terminal from the topcoat directory
- Install npm
- Install its command line interface (CLI) globally
npm install -g grunt-cli
- Install dependencies with npm
Topcoat uses Grunt 0.4.0. You might want to read more on their website if you haven't upgraded since a lot has changed.
gruntin the command line to build the css.
- The results will be built into the release folder.
- Alternatively type
grunt watchto have the build run automatically when you make changes to