Instalation via Vue CLI 3 ui interface
- Run UI interface.
- Then go to Plugins.
- Click 'Add plugin' button.
- Type e.g 'mobile-support' in the search input.
- Select and click install.
- Then you have to choose one of the breakpoints types.
- Select and click 'Finish instalation'.
- Then you can go to 'Configuration' and you can play with values of breakpoints values.
Or instalation via terminal``` vue add vue-cli-plugin-mobile-support ```
UsagePlugin will add a few files to you project:
- WindowResize.js (Mixin)
- breakpointsConfig.js (breakpoints configuration file)
- TestComponent.vue (Example of using above mixin)