- Write a mustache templating language that fits more with the idea of view-objects as opposed to view-helpers
- Support method helpers fully. This means:
- (Semi)-Automatic invocation. - "Write what you mean" when it comes to functions. - Multiple arguments - Arguments may be primitive types - Ability to add in custom domain methods at the view object level (how do we do this?) - Still support helper methods and block helpers, but put the helper methods where they make the most sense
- Support object paths like handlebars does
- Make it easy to traverse back up to root, and to read as such
- More to come...
this, like in coffeescript. This makes it easy to reference the root object context from anywhere.
endstyle blocks make more sense than
- walrus.string: capitalization, casing, hyphenization, etc
- walrus.inflection: pluralization, etc
- walrus.date: date formatting
- walrus.domain: bring raw json objects into the client domain (perhaps theres a better name for this)